Terms and Condition for Refund Policy
1. Withdrawal from classes – An administrative charge of Php 1,000 will be imposed on all withdrawals. An official request has to be handed to the Student Affairs in writing.
The proportion of Course Fees Refund is shown as follows:
- a) Admission fees are NOT refundable
- b) If an applicant gives MORE THAN 7 working days notice BEFORE the commencement of the class, he/she will be entitled to a 100% refund
- c) If an applicant gives WITHIN 7 working days notice BEFORE the commencement of the class,, he/she will be entitled to a 90% refund
- d) If an applicant withdraws WITHIN 7 working days FROM the commencement of the class, he/she will be entitled to a 75% refund
- e) If an applicant withdraws AFTER 7 working days FROM the commencement of the class, he/she will be NOT be entitled to a refund
2. Any refund will be made in the name of the parent/guardian/student where applicable as declared in Section 6 of this application form.
3. All refunds shall be free of interest and shall be subject to the right to be offset against any payments owing to Academy of Pastry & Bakery Arts Philippines, Inc.
4. All money refundable under the conditions hereof must be claimed within one year from the date the student ceases to be a student of Academy of Pastry & Bakery Arts Philippines, Inc., failing which the said monies shall be transferred to the Academy’s Improvement Fund.
5. An applicant whose application has been accepted may defer his/her commencement of the course to a later term within a 12-month period. All applications must be received no later than 1 month before the commencement of the course.