Welcome to Academy of Pastry & Culinary Arts PhilippinesWe are an International Pastry and Culinary school based in Treston International College, Bonifacio Global City (BGC) Taguig, Philippines. We offer a hands-on program, which is under the supervision of our in-house Chefs and also a great team of visiting guest Chefs from our Malaysian Academy.
Advanced Diploma Pastry artsMeant for those who want to pursue their career as Professional Pastry Chef
Part time in pastry artsMeant for people who want to pursue the course as hobbyist or for working professionals
Intensive programTopic explore high level of expertise in subjects such as entremet, petite gateau, glacier, breads and more.
Master classProfessional workshop in advanced pastry making techniques taught by world-renowned chefs.
Chocolatier WorkhopLearn the right technique in chocolate making. For Both Beginners and Professionals.
Professional BakeryLearn the art and craft of bread and viennoiserie in 4 weeks time.For Both Beginners and Professionals.
News & Events
Chef Janelle Toh and Chef Anthony Segubiense champions in Philippine Pastry Cup 2019
Official Philippine representatives to Asian Pastry Cup 2020 in Singapore
Chef Angelica Hong and Chef Leane Lim, highest score during Philippine Culinary Cup, World of Bread Contest 2019
Why APCA Phillippines?
Few Reasons to Choose Us
- We are World Pastry Champion 2019.
- School of International repute with centres in 7 cities in Asia.
- 1:12 ratio of Chef vs. Student per class.
- Complete hands-on training. Each student will have to make her/ his own products.
- 40 Hours of training per week.
- A total of 1440 Hours of practical training in 9 months program.
- Free 1 Year APCA Chef Online Subscription for Advanced Diploma Students.
- Our Chefs Won/represented various National and International competitions.
- Visits by International faculty from Malaysia on a regular basis.
- International students are welcome to apply.
- All within International-Standard Facilities.
- Visa and accommodation assistance.
I did some alot of research all the pastry courses in the Philippines and I found that APCA is the best school. All the chefs here are very knowledgeable, they are very passionate..their passion is contagious, you almost like you want to be like them.. Teaching infront of us is Top Patissiers which is really amazing!
Gerol Nulud, Chef at Royal Air Force Club London
From preparing cakes in our school to preparing my very own dessert. I'll always thank APCA Philippines especially the chefs for my knowledge and skills to execute good pastries and for being my inspiration regarding attitude towards work. APCA Philippines is not just a pastry school, it's a life changing for me.
Diana De Lemos, Chef at New World Hotel Makati
Having been trained by World Pastry Champions and MOFs, I’m proud to say that they have equipped me with skills and knowledge that I needed in order to pursue my passion in pastry arts. I highly recommend the 9-month course, which will provide extensive knowledge on theories and hands-on training where students get to make the product from scratch. All-in-one course to get you fully equipped and to be industry-ready.